Monday, April 4, 2011

MARCH

SO, i have to live in an apartment for the next week because the people who are doing our floors messed up.  Living in an apartment in your hometown is stupid if you ask me.

THE 3D CANVAS IS COMPLETE.  I worked on it after school and it is awesome.  Now I just need to figure out what to paint on it (minor details).  Expressions - I need something with duplicity, so I can use the two sides of the canvas to express the two different sides of the expression (Really corny, but like happy face sad face - I'm not actually doing that, but something more creative).

3 comments:

  1. That canvas is sweet! I'm really interested to see it. Not that i'm doubting you, but i hope it's structurally strong. Also... Its april haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i think that the 3d canvas was an awesome idea!! It looked like it would be kinda tough to make so good job with pulling it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. yeah good thing its not march! that kinda sucks to be in an apartment though! bummer days. but hey, you are entertaining yourself and making random 3D art! yay.

    ReplyDelete